Saturday, June 25, 2011

Various projects...

In addition to the changing pad, I've also been working on a few other projects.  Nothing seemed to warrant it's own post, so here's a mish-mash of goodies...

First up is a teeny little felt hairclip that I made using the basic technique in this tutorial:

Felt cupcake hair clip

Next up is the play apron I made using the Girl's World book.  It was a ton of fun and I'm definitely going to make another soon.
Also made a little felt chihuahua to go in the pocket as a play buddy.  The pattern for this little guy was in my Felties book.  That book has so many adorable patterns!  I can't wait to bust out a few more.
While I was on a crafting spree, I whipped out another play tutu:



And also finished the two other floor cushions for my other guys.  The floor cushions were made a few weeks ago, but I forgot to put them up here:
Scarlett's Floor Cushion

Kai's Floor Cushion


Everyone enjoying their cushions.


Oh, and I almost forgot the crinkly tag blanket. 

No comments:

Post a Comment