Saturday, June 4, 2011

New Fabric!

Been a few days since I last posted.  I took a nasty fall in the kitchen when the dishwasher overflowed, so I've taken it easy for the past few days.  Nothing like laying in nasty dishwater with busted ribs and a smushed toe to make you want to curl up in bed and hibernate. 

     However, I was so excited today when my new fabric order came!!!  Can't wait to get crackin' on some really neat projects.  I plan on whipping up a few dresses, maybe a bag or two.


     I also pulled out the embroidery machine that my mom gave me a few years ago.  Figure I'd take a stab at that and seeing if I can pull off anything that looks decent.  The machine is intimidating, though.  Looks like I could program some shuttle flights or something...



     I think I'm actually going to read the directions for this one.  

No comments:

Post a Comment